Monday, August 20, 2012

Naughty Babysitter Phone Sex

naughty-babysitter
Some men are always bragging about how they fuck the babysitter and I think it's about time it happened to this naughty babysitter!

There's this divorced guy that I babysit for sometimes that I think is really hot. I always flirt with him and make sure to act like a slutty teen, but he just never notices.

He asked me to sit this weekend and said I should stay the night because he will be out late. Wonder what he would do if he came home to this hot babysitter half-naked in his bed, showing off my small tits and teen pussy? Think he would have his own babysitter fuck then?

If you want to call me for young teen phone sex and I'll tell you how it turns out!

Christy
1-800-485-0215 Ext 122
UK Toll-Free 0800-014-8033 Ext 122

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home